Industrial Jobs within Bristol
Do you enjoy shift work and work well within a team? Can you withstand physically demanding work and still remain enthusiastic within a fast moving environment, if so then we have the ideal job for you.
We are looking for skilled and unskilled individuals who can work in manufacturing and production roles for industrial businesses based within Bristol and the surrounding area.
We specialise in
- Skilled Trades -CSCS, Electricians, Carpentry
- Warehouse Staff
- Order Pickers and Packers
- Driver’s Mates
- Manufacturing Operatives
- Forklift Truck Drivers
- Loading and Unloading Operatives
- Dispatch Staff
- Removals Porters
- General Labourers
What type of role is best for me?
We provide temporary work at local manufacturing plants to tradesmen with specific skills such as Joiners, Electricans, Brickies, Plasterers, CSCS Labourers, CNC tool and machinists
We supply Drivers Mates, Removals Porters, Loaders and General Labourers on a temporary and/or permanent basis to our Clients throughout Bristol and the South West. We are looking for candidates who are hard working, work well in a team, are quick and accurate about their work and are happy to take on shift work.
NO formal QUALIFICATIONS or LICENCES are required to undertake these roles but on-the-job training is likely.
We appoint Forklift Drivers to assist with the movement of goods in and around a factory. Your role is critical to keep things moving so if you hold a current Forklift licence, we want to hear from you.
Benefits to You
- No need to wait – We will aim to ensure that you won’t be without work for long as we update our temporary vacancies on a daily basis.
- Competitive rate of pay – We offer a good rate of pay to all our candidates whatever the position.
- Flexible hours – Most of our assignments are shift work, which can be adapted to meet your other commitments.
- Uniforms Relevant PPE and uniforms are supplied for your contract of employment. (If required by the client)