How to register with Ancora Recruitment
Simply phone our office on 01173 702208 and we can book you an appointment to visit our office at Ancora Recruitment, 18 Park Row, BRISTOL, BS1 5LJ and we will have a chat about the type of role you are looking for.
Please bring along to your appointment an original copy of the following documents:
- Passport or Full Birth certificate
- Proof of your National Insurance number
- Proof of your Current Address
- Bank Account details
- Qualifications and Certificates e.g. CSCS card, driving licenses, FLT, HIAB
This will enable us to carry out the necessary background checks to ensure we can get you out to work as quickly as we can when a vacancy becomes available.
We provide you:
- Flexible contracts with days and times you prefer
- Opportunity to develop and learn new skills and experiences for future employment.
- Support from our trained consultants who understand your needs and can match you to the prefect role. They will also help you to prepare yourself for your assignment and guide you through any expectations.
- Competitive pay rate and holiday pay
- Job satisfaction and respect.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
You will be paid weekly by BACS to a Bank Account registered in your name.
Yes, you are entitled to 28 days paid holiday per year which is paid pro-rata, based on the average hours you have worked for us.
Yes, we will provide you with the basic PPE needed to carry out your assignment.
No, we provide a strict ‘No-fee’ policy which means that we will never charge you any money to find you work or to register you with our agency.