How to register with Ancora Recruitment
Simply phone our office on 01173 702208 and speak to one of our operations team. They will run through a series of questions with you to qualify your experience and the work you are looking for. Once qualified, the team may then invite you to our office in Avonmouth to register with us.
When booked in for an appointment, you will be required to bring along an original copy of the following documents:
- Passport or Full Birth certificate
- Proof of your National Insurance number
- Proof of your Current Address
- Personal Bank Account details
- Driving License (CPC & Digi Card)
- Additional qualifications and Certificates e.g. CSCS card, FLT, HIAB
- Reference Details
This will enable us to carry out the necessary background checks to ensure we can get you out to work as quickly as possible.
We provide you:
- Flexible contracts with days and times you prefer
- Opportunity to develop and learn new skills and experiences for future employment.
- Support from our trained consultants who understand your needs and can match you to the prefect role. They will also help you to prepare yourself for your assignment and guide you through any expectations.
- Competitive pay rate and holiday pay
- Job satisfaction and respect.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
You will be paid weekly by BACS to a Bank Account registered in your name.
Yes, you are entitled to 28 days paid holiday per year which is paid pro-rata, based on the average hours you have worked for us.
Yes, we will provide you with the basic PPE needed to carry out your assignment.
No, we provide a strict ‘No-fee’ policy which means that we will never charge you any money to find you work or to register you with our agency.